- Medical professionals with their own private practice
- Employed doctors working for the NHS
- Associate/junior doctors
- Locum doctors
- All medical professionals via our personal insurance packages
- Doctors working within the NHS
Times are tough for GPs and good medical indemnity insurance cover is now imperative.
Clinical negligence litigation is on the increase. The frequency of reported incidents, the cost of legal fees and the cost of compensation awards… all are rising fast.
Coupled with this, it has become tougher for medical practices to obtain the right medical indemnity cover as providers have changed the way they underwrite risks. As a consequence, minimum premiums have increased.
There are now only a small number of insurers who will indemnify GPs. All Med Pro is one of them.
One of the reasons that more and more doctors are taking out insurance with us is that we offer reassurance, peace of mind and contractual certainty. What we mean by this is that there is a legally enforceable contract between you and the insurer, stating that you will be covered in the event of a claim.
- We can provide an indemnity limit of up to £10,000,000 in line with NHS England guidelines. This includes cover for Meningitis.
- We can also provide cover for locums and GPs providing Out of Hours services.
- Our Lloyds-backed insurers are A+ rated for financial adequacy.
In summary, All Med Pro offers specialist, comprehensive insurance for GPs which includes:
- Cover against allegations of clinical negligence
- Cover for Good Samaritan acts
- Indemnity limit of up to £10,000,000
- Contract certain insurance cover
- Meningitis usually covered as standard
- Optional cover for locums, Out of Hours and minor procedures
- Cover against fitness to practise hearings
- A+ rated Lloyds insurers
In addition to medical negligence insurance, we also offer GPs:
- Surgery Insurance
- Locum Cover
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Pressure Vessel Inspection Cover
- Hands and Eyes Insurance
- Property Owners Insurance
- Home Insurance