Diligent, Impartial and Transparent Advice Provided By Experts.
Our Sustainable Vision
At All Med Pro we are passionate about the future of the planet. By acting in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner we aim to improve people’s quality of life and safeguard the livelihoods of the present and future generations.
In a world where the importance of sustainability is only going to increase, our objective is to stay ahead of the game and lead by example within our own industry and beyond. We have fully embraced ‘thinking green’ and see it as our responsibility to share this vision and knowledge with our clients.
Sustainability Guiding Principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainable considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices
- To review, annually report, and too continually strive to improve our sustainability policy.
It is our policy to:
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible. For example, sending invoices and quotes via email as PDF files.
- Recycling equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, giving away items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout and ensuring that computers are shut down after work.
- Minimise our use of paper and other office consumables, for example by double-siding all paper used, and identifying opportunities to reduce waste.
- Purchase products made with recycled paper. For example, environmentally safe soaps and detergents.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone and email.
- Promote walking, cycling and public transport wherever possible.
- Act to minimise our carbon footprint.
- Actively engage within the industry to promote a greener approach to meetings and industry events.
Knowing where our business can have the biggest impact and taking account of what matters most to our clients, alongside industry trends is important to us. Despite the new challenges presented by COVID-19, we continue to uphold our environmental and sustainability commitments whilst working hard to keep our people and customers safe.
Our Sustainability Vision:
At All Med Pro we are, and always aspire to be:
- Trusted by our clients and the community
- A benefit to our community
- Committed to our industry
- A business that cares about the wellbeing of its employees
We will achieve sustainable results by:
- Setting environmental impact targets and measuring performance
- Working with our employees, clients and local communities to minimise our environmental impact
- Developing environmental best practices in products and services
- Minimising our carbon footprint
- Actively promote a greener approach to meetings both internally and externally