Why choose All Med Pro for your Dental Indemnity cover?
- Policy coverage on an occurrence basis, which means it will cover claims occurring during the period of insurance irrespective of whether policy coverage is still in force.
- We protect the reputation of our members when their performance is called into question by way of a contract of insurance. We are not a discretionary indemnity provider.
- As a leading and long-standing indemnity provider to dental professionals in the UK, All Med Pro provide some of the broadest covers available.
- Our schedules, certificates and supporting documentation is provided in clear, plain English ensuring you know exactly what is and, as importantly, what is not covered.
- We have a dedicated and experienced team that includes qualified dento-legal advisors who are currently practising dentists. This means you deal with a person who knows your sector inside out and understands its challenges. If you need to make a claim, they will be able to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your claim and then advise you how to proceed.
- We will work on your behalf, by providing proactive support and mitigation measures, to minimise the cost of a covered liability and any potential damaging consequences at the time, as well as in the future.
- If you are part of a corporate, group or a member of a professional body such as the BDA further premium discounts will be applied.