A significant number of professionals working in the healthcare sector consider themselves time-poor. Work tends to take up a large portion of life, and it is understandable that the precious moments left at the end of the day, you will want to spend them with your family, or relaxing. This is why it benefits for busy professionals to keep their insurances under one roof – managed by an insurance broker that can take the administration burden away from you.
The benefits of centrally managing your insurances
Insurance is naturally a key part of your everyday life. It is essential for your home life, business life and personal well-being.
It covers your health, your wealth, your holidays, your home, your valuables and your pets.
Left to your own devices, there is a fair amount of leg-work required to keep up to date with renewal deadlines, and that doesn’t factor in the research time needed to ensure you are always seeking new, lower premiums.
Why not work with an insurance broker that can help consolidate your insurance administration?
An insurance specialist will:
- Make sure you have sufficient cover for all your requirements, across the board
- Manage your deadlines for your many different policies
- Research lower premiums for you, when it is time to renew
- Bring matters to your attention that otherwise would go unnoticed
- Relieve your time in dealing with a large proportion of the paperwork
- Be available to answer any questions about insurance that you may need answered
Over time, your insurance broker will get to know your personal background and that of your family.
They can therefore provide much better advice than if you were seeking help from many different sources, or not seeking any help at all.
Managing your insurances
All Med Pro work with hundreds of doctors, dentists, surgeons, opticians, vets and other healthcare providers, to manage their many different insurances:
For your business and work life:
- Indemnity insurance
- Practice insurance
- Practice overheads
- Cyber liability insurance
- Pressure vessel inspection
- Hands and eyes insurance
- Locum cover
- Medico legal cover
- Private hospital insurance
For your home:
- Buildings insurance
- Contents insurance
For you and your family:
- Income protection insurance
- Life cover
- Critical illness insurance
- Car insurance
How many of the above do you need to manage? It is probably quite a number.
Our aim is to save you time and always be working towards saving you more on your monthly premium by sourcing the best and low-cost policies to meet your needs.